Articole adunate în călătoria mea prin lumea internetului. Pot fi despre productivitate, viaţă, dar şi filosofie. Lista se va îmbunătăţi pe măsură ce voi mai găsi chestii mişto pe net.
- Maker's Schedule, Manager's Schedule
- 1,000 True Fans
- Getting out of a bad place | Derek Sivers
- Stop Hacking Your Life | The Art of Manliness
- Why 1 View is Everything
- When you’re extremely un-motivated
- Keep Fridays Productive by Completing Low Energy Tasks
- Talking to God...
- How To Study Smarter, Not Harder - From How We Learn by Benedict Carey
- Free Wallpapers by NuFrecaMenta
- Top 100 Best Design Tools Ever
- 20 Awesome Websites for Free, High Quality Stock Photos
- Icons8.com - aici găsești iconițe gratuite de toate felurile
- flaticon.com - la fel ca cei de la Icon8, doar că muuuult mai multe
dariusforoux.com - Practical Personal Development That Doesn't Suck
OkDork.com by Noah Kagan - These are my stories on marketing, starting a business, personal improvement and productivity tips.
fourhourworkweek.com by Tim Ferris - human guinea pig with a toolkit for success
jamesclear.com by James Clear - I study successful people across a wide range of disciplines — entrepreneurs, artists, athletes, and more
thoughtco.com - Learn Something New Every Day: Science, Tech, Math, Humanities, Arts, Music Recreation, Resources
arnamstreetblog.com - Farnam Street is devoted to helping you develop an understanding of how the world really works, make better decisions, and live a better life. We address such topics as mental models, decision making, learning, reading, and the art of living.
tynan.com - making deliberate decisions and breaking away from the herd mentality
sivers.org - Yes, my site is plain on purpose. You’ll see this is a common theme for me: having no more than is really needed.
- How to Create an Interesting Life with Tynan
- The 60-Minute Conversation That Changed My Life
- Tim Ferriss Q&A – Our convertible heads and more
- The 5 am Challenge
- How Facebook’s #30 Employee Quickly Built 4 Businesses and Gained 40 Pounds with Weight Training
- Tony Robbins on Morning Routines, Peak Performance, and Mastering Money
- 5 Morning Rituals That Help Me Win The Day
- The Scariest Navy SEAL Imaginable…And What He Taught Me
- Testing The “Impossible”: 17 Questions That Changed My Life
- Favorite Books, Supplements, Simple Technologies, and More
- DARKNESS & HOW TO STAY ON THE PATH, LAST DAYS OF LIFE & WHAT TO DO, BACK-UP PLANS, MISCONCEPTIONS
- JOCKO PODCAST 21: TIM KENNEDY, POLICE SELF DEFENSE & USE OF FORCE, WOMEN IN SPECIAL FORCES, UFC, CHAOS
- Mixing Paper and Digital Note-Taking Systems
- What to Do If You’re Always Tired
- Thinking Quickly Under Pressure
- Inside Our Productivity Systems (Ep. 120)
- Eating Cheaply, Healthily, and Quickly (Ep. 103)
The lectures of a Canadian clinical psychologist, cultural critic, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. His main areas of study are in abnormal, social, and personality psychology, with a particular interest in the psychology of religious and ideological belief, and the assessment and improvement of personality and performance.